Monday December 20, 2021
Valued Friends and Clients,
Holiday Greetings to You and Your Loved Ones, we sincerely hope you are safe and healthy!
It's hard to believe that 2021 is just about over. I'm sure most of us would agree that it couldn't come soon enough, as we look forward to turning a new corner in the New Year!
The weather in the desert is definitely starting to feel a lot more like winter, with highs in the 60's and lows getting down into the 30's. Although, when compared to most of the country, our weather is still very attractive and comfortable.
Our desert real estate market typically slows down during the holidays, but we haven't really seen that to be the case this year. The demand for desert homes is still high at all price points and our biggest issue continues to be the lack of inventory. We tend to see more homes come on the market after the beginning of the New Year, and that should be the case this year as well. More inventory will help keep our market strong and healthy.
Our Featured Property this month is: 75623 Camino de Paco: One of only 22 Custom Built Estates at Desert Horizons CC in Indian Wells. Offered at $1,995,000. Take a look...
- Bruce and Vickie Blomgren are continuing their love of playing Pickleball as well as adding trophies to their stash! Most recently, they were in the country's largest Championship at The Indian Wells Tennis Garden.
Check it out...
- Realtor.com's Bold Predictions on Real Estate in 2022 will give you a peak into the upcoming year in Real Estate.
Read More here...
- Do you have any interest in Life at Sea: Superyachts That Make Permanent Vacations on the Water a Realty?
Sounds Interesting – Take a look...
- Celebrity Real Estate: Formula One Star Lewis Hamilton Sells Tribeca Penthouse for $50M.
See the article from Realtor.com...
- We have received the Desert Housing Report for November 2021. Market Watch produces it for Valley agents, and we are pleased to share it with you. Prices in November: The median price of a detached home was $615,000, which represents a 12-month gain of 17.1%!
View the Report..
- The 10 Most Expensive Homes Sold in the Coachella Valley in November 2021 as reported by the California Desert Area MLS. Prices ranged from $8,777,000 to $3,700,000. 2 Sold at The Madison Club, 2 at The Hideaway, 3 at Bighorn, and 1 each at Vintage CC, Ironwood CC and Tradition Golf Club.
Here's the Chart...
It's been another year to remember, in more ways than one! We wish you all the best in 2022!
If you're planning to buy or sell, there's no better time than the present.
Let us know if there's anything we can do for you, or for someone you know.
We'd love to hear from you!
We hope all of you are staying safe, healthy, and happy!
Season's Greetings and Happy New Year!
THE BLOMGREN TEAM
Bruce, Keith, & Deanna
Give us a Call: (760) 779-1653
Blomgren & Blomgren
Luxury Desert Real Estate